We Are Hiring Assistants!
We are seeking skilled and dedicated individuals to join our dental team as Endodontist Assistants. As an integral member of our practice, you will work closely with our endodontist to provide high-quality endodontic care to our patients. Your primary responsibilities will include assisting with endodontic procedures, managing patient records, and ensuring a smooth and efficient workflow. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for dentistry and a desire to make a positive impact on patients’ oral health.
Experience is preferred but will train the right candidates.
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Willing to travel to all 4 locations – Dearborn, Canton, Wyandotte and Munroe.
- Assist the endodontist during endodontic procedures, including root canal treatments, retreatments, and apicoectomies.
- Prepare treatment rooms, ensuring they are properly stocked with necessary instruments, materials, and equipment.
- Greet and prepare patients for treatment, ensuring their comfort and answering any questions they may have.
- Take and develop dental radiographs (X-rays) as instructed by the endodontist.
- Maintain accurate and detailed patient records, including treatment plans, progress notes, and digital images.
- Provide oral health education to patients, including post-operative care instructions and proper oral hygiene techniques.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment according to established infection control protocols.
- Stay updated on industry trends, new techniques, and advancements in endodontics through continuous education and professional development.
- High school diploma or equivalent; completion of a dental assisting program is preferred.
- Prior experience working as a dental assistant, particularly in endodontics, is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of dental terminology, procedures, and instruments used in endodontic treatment.
- Proficient in taking dental radiographs (X-rays) and familiarity with digital imaging systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with patients, team members, and suppliers.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail to maintain accurate records and manage patient flow.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring patient comfort and safety.
- Familiarity with infection control protocols and adherence to OSHA and HIPAA regulations.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in schedule and priorities as needed.
- CPR certification is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical insurance, paid time off, and opportunities for professional growth. If you are a motivated and compassionate individual with a passion for dentistry and patient care, we would love to hear from you.
Apply below today to join our dynamic team as an Endodontist Assistant and contribute to improving patients’ dental health and well-being.